J'ai commandé un dévidoir mural Gardena chez le marchant Alexis Robert via le site manomano.fr. Il était environ 15 % moins cher que chez LeroyMerlin, et les frais de port étaient gratuits . Le site semblant sérieux et les avis sur le web étant globalement bons, j'ai passé commande en demandant une livraison en point relai.
Ma femme a
récupéré le colis dans le point relai qui était une société vendant des
cartouches d'imprimantes; la personne lui ayant donné le colis était un
jeune vendeur dont le métier n'était clairement pas de restituer des
colis qui lui a juste demandé de signer sur un terminal tactile (donc
aucune mention du type "attention, si vous signez, n'oubliez pas de
vérifier le colis avant").
Elle le ramène chez nous. 1 heure après,
je vois le carton, qui semble pas mal abîmé, avec plein de scotch de la
Poste autour pour le maintenir. Je me dis que ce n'est pas grave car ce
qui compte c'est le produit.
Je déballe, et là je vois que le logo
"Gardena" sur le pistolet du dévidoir est complètement passé, que le
plastique du produit n'a pas l'air tout jeune, ...bref, qu'il a vécu.
Mais surtout, je remarque que le plaque de support mural est fendue et
donc ne peut supporter le poids du dévidoir.
En conclusion: au lieu d'un produit neuf, on m'a envoyé un produit d'occasion et de surcroît cassé.
J'ai de suite pris des photos que j'ai envoyé via une réclamation sur le site manomano 60 millions mag
de nombreux échanges avec le vendeur et ManoMano, ils ne veulent rien
faire pour moi et se cachent derrière le fait que ma femme n'ait pas
refusé le colis (ce qu'elle aurait du faire, j'en convient).
qu'ils me proposent, c'est de renvoyer le dévidoir à mes frais (un
carton d'1 m par 40 cm et pesant bien 20 kg, je ne sais pas combien ça
me couterait à envoyer) pour demander un SAV sur le produit!
qu'il y a une démarche que je pourrais entreprendre pour qu'ils
récupèrent le produit d'occasion et défectueux à leurs frais pour
m'envoyer un produit neuf tel que je l'ai commandé.
Merci beaucoup d'avance!
Saturday, March 2, 2019
Bonjour, j'ai commande pour la première fois chez MANOMANO le 26 Janvier 2018, une table de fraisage, celle-ci devait être livrée le 2 Février au plus tard. Je n'ai jamais reçu mon achat. Lorsque vous avez quelqu'un par live chat, vous avez Ahmed qui vous dit qu'il va voir cela avec le marchand, que mon colis est bloqué depuis le 26 Janvier. Par contre quand j'ai demandé le remboursement, je n'ai pas eu de réponse.
Site à proscrire.
1ère et dernière commande.
Site à proscrire.
1ère et dernière commande.
Posted by Unknown at 12:59 AM
Wednesday, January 30, 2019
Are negative audits harming your business? Considering what you can do to fix or overhaul your online notoriety?
The present customers base on online examinations. Most buyers will look at no under 5-10 online examinations around a relationship before they pick who they'll work with. Without a doubt, take a gander at reveals to us that individuals trust online audits as much as they trust suggestions from confided in loved ones. Business Leads
It can take months and years to win another client - and only seconds to lose them, on the off chance that they are discontent with the probability of your things or your association.
Unflattering news, surveys, pictures, and despite everything considered falsehoods can be posted right away and spread all through the online world rapidly. Trade Leads
Notoriety Marketing Services can strengthen you and your alliance conquer the perniciousness perceived by negative online studies, and enhance your general notoriety to win more clients.
You can't control what undeniable individuals are passing on about you on the web, at any rate you can execute your own one of a kind exceptional investigations the board structure to urge your best clients to design you quickly and intensely on the web. Also, you can in like way control the quality and degree of data you stream about your very own exceptional rise business online too .
Concerning your business on the web, quality made substance is the fundamental remaining focal factor. We can engage you to build up the substance you have to set up an astonishing relationship of your relationship on the web, and we can enable you to get and pass on logically extraordinary 'ol planned and real consistent audits that will affect more individuals to work with you.
"We see how central an online notoriety is and how it can address the crucial point in time your business."If your Online Reputation needs overhaul or fix, plan a call now.
Posted by Unknown at 9:18 AM
Our masters are set up to supplant your oil quickly and capably while assessing your vehicle for other potential prosperity issues to ensure you out on the town. We offer you the best oil change advantage around. We use only the best grade of motor oil for oil changes to grow the life of your vehicle's engine and impact it to perform getting it done. Burnaby OIl Change
Because of our hoisted prerequisites, we are extremely regarded in the region of oil changes. We are similarly incredibly capable with a considerable grouping of additional vehicle organizations, including. Oil change Burnaby
Channel substitutions: air, hold up air, fuel and radiation
Fluid changes: transmission, differential, engine oil, coolant and trade case
Distinctive things and organizations: serpentine belts, batteries, radiation valves, tire organizations, wiper forefronts, windshield chip fix, cleaning of fuel system, headlights/taillights, flushing engine and a variety of preventive thought and execution included substances Auto mechanic Burnaby
Posted by Unknown at 7:12 AM
Monday, January 28, 2019
CBD is the ordinary "sobriquet" for Cannabidiol. Cannabidiol is one of a couple cannabinoids, or creation fuels, that are found in cannabis and hemp plants. It is a regularly happening cannabinoid portion of the cannabis plant. It is one of something like 113 cannabinoids perceived in hemp plants, speaking to up to 40% of the plant's focus. The most thought about these cannabinoids is tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, which is the key psychoactive portion in cannabis. Basically, this is the bit of the plant that truly gets the customer "high". Since CBD isn't psychoactive, it doesn't have a comparative buzz effects regularly associated with pot when ingested.
How is CBD Hemp Oil Made and What is it Made Of?
CBD also called Hemp oil is procured by pressing hemp seeds. Cold pressed, foul hemp oil is diminish to clear light green in shading, with a nutty flavor. The darker the shading, the grassier the flavor.
Posted by Unknown at 3:15 AM
Wednesday, January 16, 2019
Integrate WooCommerce and Merchant Warrior
Trexle connects WooCommerce to Merchant Warrior and 100+ other payment gateways using a single plugin for one time annual fee
Woocommerce Merchant Warrior Integration Guide
Merchant Warrior and WooCommerce Integration Guide
For Merchant Warrior integration you will need to obtain a Merchant UUID, API Key and API passphrase.You will see Woocommerce Merchant Warrior dashboard. Click the Direct API menu item along the left side.
To obtain the required credentials, log in to your Merchant account at
To obtain the required credentials, log in to your Merchant account at
Take note of the three identifying elements on the Direct API page. You will need each of these to configure the gateway connection.
In WooCommerce/Settings/Checkout, click on “Trexle” and configure the plugin and fill in your Trexle API keys. Click “Save”.
Create a test product, and test the normal customer checkout.
Posted by Unknown at 1:06 AM
Monday, January 14, 2019
6 reasons to use a real estate agent when buying a home anywhere
Buying overseas real estate often comes with increased responsibilities. Hence you need an efficient local real estate agent
While you might be a real estate guru in your home country, buying real estate in a foreign country can get messy without a knowledgeable local real estate agents
Here are just three ways things could go wrong when buying overseas property:
Over-the-top valuations: A foreign buyer probably doesn't have the stats on comps and recent sales that would help him make the best decisions on pricing. Locals might see this as a chance to price the property above market value. Without an agent on your side and banking on exchange rate advantages, sellers might feel justified to charge you more.
Taxes and paperwork omissions: In countries like Spain where there could be local rules and taxes regarding foreign home ownership, it's easy to ignore a few details. Not having the necessary licenses and permissions can be very costly.
Lopsided Communication: Sure your developer wants to come to terms quickly, which you find appealing as you don't want to hang around too long. However, you don't want to sign any form or contract without understanding what it entails. It's always important to get expert advice before signing on the dotted line.
You should have two people on your side when buying foreign real estate, a lawyer, to help with legal complications, taxes and paperwork and a real estate agent to guide you through the home buying process. You might want to ignore an agent's services as a way to save on agent charges. But here are six reasons why hiring a real estate agent for foreign property purchases is vital:
1. Full access to the market: Buyers in North America who work with agents have a full access to the Multiple Listing Service (A service that offers access to information regarding market value, comps and properties on the market). While some countries do not have a property listing service, a good agent will likely have a slew of properties and connections with other agents. This ensures he can secure a property that fits your criteria.
2. Detect overpriced properties: Where there is no MLS to set pricing, sellers and their agent often pad the asking price on their properties. Especially when the buyer has no agent on their side. Even in countries with MLS, ignorance can be a justification for an agent to charge you up to 40% above asking price. You can take advantage of an agent's market knowledge in this case. An agent has comps and data coupled with market experience and should be able to tell you instantly when a property is overpriced. However, do not neglect to do your own research about properties that catch your fancy. This will help you keep unethical agents in check.
3. Help with securing mortgage: One of the risky aspects of buying property abroad is getting financing. When considering going for a mortgage, your real estate agent can give you the low-down on mortgages for foreigners. He or she might also be able to connect you with bankers. An agent can also facilitate your loan by helping you with the necessary paperwork. This is one major reason why the services of a real estate agent are invaluable when you're buying a house for sale overseas.
4. Negotiating and drawing up an offer: Negotiating tactics you have mastered in the US might fail to work when negotiating with sellers in Japan. The reason is that there are culture and language differences which can be difficult to fathom. So instead of trying confrontation or hard sell tactics, it is usually best to hire a professional agent who understands your situation and can persuasively represent this to a seller .
5. Help with finding good deals: You're probably trying to scoop up a good deal on a property. However, it's unlikely you'll find great deals by driving around a neighborhood. Agents have connections with other agents and access to a lot of properties. Hence it's much easier to find great deals by working with them properbuz pensacola fl.
6. Recommend trusted professionals: A trusted real estate agent would probably have a number of reputable service professionals in his network from inspectors, lawyers, handymen, mortgage lenders etc... This would be highly beneficial since you have little experience in the neighborhood and might be susceptible to pseudo professionals properbuz savannah.
Caveat: When choosing agents to work with, work with vetted professionals. Don't just go with the agent down the street as that might turn out costly. This is why we periodically recommend agents in select communities who are vetted and have significant market experience to make your foreign property dream come true.
Properbuz idaho falls
Posted by Unknown at 1:07 AM